09 July 2009

23 things week 879

I have been playing with Mozilla on my home computer where I can add and delete all sorts of "tabs." I am very much in love with the "clip" (cutting selected text then saving it, or whatever.)
The rest of it is fine, but I don't have to think with the good old Explorer and right at the moment speed is the name of the game. Once I play with Mozilla more I will be able to judge it better.
Clusty (my favorite re-search engine) works beautifully in both, so .... for now I stay with Explorer but am looking forward to vacation time and playing more with Mozilla. (Sounds obscene doesn't it!)
I am ready for it -- What is next ...???

2 comments:

  1. Hee. Mozilla always makes me think of Magilla Gorilla, for some reason. Probably the rhyming.

    Hope podcasts will be fun for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. playing with mozilla - i think you need to start that blog! : )

    ReplyDelete